The rooms were renovated keeping in mind sustainability, quality, comfort and simplicity; always respecting the house’s original architecture and structure.
We added our creativity in designing the spaces, creating part of the furniture; and carefully choosing every object, every detail.
booking on our website
Free, optional Wi-Fi
inside the house
View to the Cadí
or the Pyrenees
Book the room of your choice; they are all bright, comfortable, without TV set, without noise.
Rationally designed, they transmit peace because they contain only the essential.
You can take off your shoes because the wood floor is warm; each room is fitted with a functional, modern bathroom and a spacious shower.
Spacious enough to practice yoga.
- Furniture designed and produced by us
- 100% natural linen or cotton bed sheets
- Organic merino wool blankets, handwoven by Teixidors
- Cotton and latex mattress, firm and comfortable
- Complimentary water bottle
- Varied floral arrangements according to the season
All rooms have a private bathroom with:
- Spacious rain-effect shower
- Linen towels, handwoven by Teixidors
- Organic oats soap, traditionally crafted in the Empordà by Cosmètics Giura.
Choose your room
In Cal Calsot we have 4 double rooms and 1 triple/quadruple room.
The rooms opening to the front of the house overlook the herb garden and have a view to the Cadí mountain range.
The rooms on the north side face the Pyrenees: the Tossa Plana, in Lles, the Llosa Valley; and the small villages on the Segre River’s opposite side (Lles, Aransa; and Travesseres.)
5 de 5
68 opinions are “Excellent”
What they say about us:
Matei & Sara, London
Amazing hospitality and delicious food
Thank you for the amazing hospitality and for the delicious food! We love the local cheese, the local meet, local veggies and berries, local soap and local special towels and fantastic local views. Thank you Marc and Lidia for this unique experience!
Rob and Tim, London
A lovely evening in conversation with a thoughtful group of new friends, all with excellent food and drink.
Great place and excellent hosts!
Lidia and Marc are exceptional hosts! They gave us advice (and maps!) on how to go to the best places around. The rooms are very modern and comfortable, great showers!! The food is great, and was very in line with what we were looking for (sustainable food and place). Great philosophy and warm people. Couldn’t recomend it more!!
Robert and friends
Our cycling group stayed at this spectacular B&B in the gorgeous countryside of Catalonia. The lodge has a very rustic and warm feel, and the view from the courtyard is spectacular. The proprietors/hosts, Marc and Lydia, are amazing; they obviously love sharing their slice of paradise with their guests, whom they treat as family! Delicious, organic foods sourced from local farmers and artisans are presented each morning at your leisure, and Marc is an accomplished chef should you want to enjoy dinner on site as well. Easily 5 Stars!
Bas i Sashia, Holland
Real good catalan hospitality
Thank you very very much for the amazing stay in your beautiful “Cal Calsot”. It was our first time in “los Pirineos” and we will never forget it. The most beautiful place of our entire holiday in the warmth of the both of you! Real good catalan hospitality!! Muchas gracias por todo y hasta pronto!
Hugh and Lucy, Scotland
Lovely stay and lovely walks
We have had a lovely stay with you. You have been so kind, and we have had lovely walks. I thought it would be a nice place but I didn’t expect such gastronomic delights and such a welcome. Thank you so much!
Marija, Eduard, Raimund
Warm, super tasty food, amazing vistas, local produce and smiles from inside & out. Till nextime without work : )
Paul & Carolyn, Australia
Wonderful holiday escape
Thank you so much for another wonderful holiday escape to Montellà. You have created a little heaven here, and we will definately be returning, as soon as we can!
Sandy & Ira
We love your delicious catalan cuisine and were so impressed by your use local ingredients. We also enjoyed our beautiful hike to Prat de Cadí. Most of all, thank you for your fantastic hospitality and for sharing the spirit of Cerdanya with us.
Jessica & Dominik
Absolutely perfect…We will come back!
Daniel, Nausica, Alessandra & Joan
We can’t thank you enought for the five wonderfull days we’ve had here! Apart from the lovely guest house, the surrounding countryside and peace in general, your hospitality and AMAZING FOOD and friendliness has just made the whole experience so much more memorable!
Small Gestures to Reduce Our Environmental Impact
- Beds and textile crafted in Catalunya with 100% organic materials: linen and cotton bed sheets, linen towels and organic wool blankets; handwoven by Teixidors, in Terrassa
- Traditionally crafted futons, made in cotton and latex with wooden frame by Futondream, in Abrera
- Organic oats soap, traditionally crafted in the Empordà by Cosmètics Giura, refillable packaging: avoids single-use packaging to pollute less!
- Changing towels only during long stays, for a responsible water and power use
- Underfloor heating, more efficient and consumes less power
- LED and low-energy lighting
- Thermal solar panels for central heating and heating water
- Mineral, clean, healthy paints
- Water pressure regulator on all taps
- Dual-flush toilets
- Double glazing windows for a better insulation