- Category: Nature and Sport
- Date: 23 Nov 2019
Have you ever crossed a roe deer in the forest? Have you heard the sound of the wind through aspen leaves? …the silence, the view from a place accessible only on foot, the scenery’s changing colour and light as the day goes by.
If you like walking and going your own way, we can recommend interesting routes and paths to hike, or snowshoe during the winter, in Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park, La Cerdanya, Alt Urgell or the Pyrenees. We will recommend itineraries according to your interests, desired level of difficulty or physical condition.
If, on the other hand, you prefer observing the natural environment and learning more about it we recommend some of our partners, local guides who know the area like the back of their hand and will offer you a more in depth experience.
In Cal Calsot we like hiking; therefore we have the required infrastructure for you to enjoy your stay as well as hiking.
- equipment storage area, where you can also clean and dry your boots
- we have practical information on the area, guides and maps of the more interesting routes
- laundry service
- we prepare take away eco-picnics
- we cook dinner upon request
- we adapt meal times to your needs when necessary